The month of October started with sunny skies and warm temperatures in Córdoba, trend that will continue in the first full week, as indicated by the National Meteorological Service (SMN). With moderate to strong winds.
For this one Monday, The SMN announced that a maximum temperature of 29 degrees is expected and a minimum of 11°C. Skies will vary between somewhat to partly cloudy throughout the day. The forecast includes gusts of northeast wind, between 42 and 50 km/h, between dawn, morning and afternoon.
THE EXTENDED FORECAST IN CÓRDOBA
- Tuesday: maximum of 21° and minimum of 13°C. Isolated rain and storms.
- Wednesday: maximum of 24° and minimum of 9°C. Somewhat cloudy throughout the day.
- Thursday: maximum of 28° and minimum of 10°C. Lightly to somewhat cloudy.
- Friday: maximum of 27° and minimum of 14°C. Partly cloudy.
- Saturday: maximum of 24° and minimum of 12°C. Mostly cloudy all day.